NAPLAN can determine your child’s HSC or VCE futures. Need an Arts tutor for high school students to get them into TAFE or University – call John on 02 9313 4739.
Lecturer, Web UI & UX Design & Content Coordinator – Academy of Information Technology – RedHill Education – (ASX:RDH) in 2013 to 2014
- Subjects; 2D Animation, 2D Interactivity, Academic Cultures, Applied Graphic Design, Commercial Internet, Decoding Media, Design Principles, Digital Images, Digital Pathways, Foundation Internet, Presentation Skills, Publishing Media, Small Project Management, Development Project, Animation.
- Specialising in three disciplines: digital media, information technology, and business.
- Website Management (WordPress websites).
Learning Product Executive Asia Pacific – SAI GLOBAL LIMITED (SAI) – ASX, Standards Australia International Global in 2012 to 2013
- I was creating wireframes to build – screen designs, the structure and navigation of the product LCMS software for clients like WOW, Coles, NSW Govt, AFP. I was UAT testing and assess interactive of many range of application of learning products.
- “Architect” change in an effective manner as part of the overall design function – across many products at SAI.
- I am used to working in an agile environment, lean, user-centred design, cloud services, and continuous delivery approach to produce high quality user-centred digital services.
Multimedia Lead Lecturer – Sydney TAFE in 2004 to 2007
Teaching Dynamic Web Interfaces, New Media Histories and Practices, Introduction to Multimedia, Web Design and Development, Design Perspectives, Multimedia Design courses for hundreds of students. Training & using all Adobe & Macromedia tools to produce programs. Working within an Apple OS environment. The Largest NSW State Government RTO business environment and team of 500.
Multimedia Course Coordinator & Multimedia Lecturer – Central Queensland University in 2004 to 2008
Lectured in University courses in Dynamic Web Interfaces, New Media Histories and Practices, Introduction to Multimedia, Web Design and Development, Design Perspectives, Multimedia Design. Liaised with over 100 staff members & hundreds students. I managed/ co-ordinated a multinational university; seven lecturers from Fiji, Singapore, across Australia & their students around the APAC region. Large business environment and team of 400. CQUniversity’s Bachelor of Digital Media prepares students for a professional career in the digital media industries. Providing skills and knowledge that can be applied in a variety of fields associated with design, technology and media. The flexible course structure allows students to focus on your strengths and interests by pursuing minors in graphic design, interactive media, video and animation, or a combination of these areas.
Graphic & Multimedia Design Teacher – Raffles College of Design and Commerce in 2004
Teaching Graphic design & Advertising courses for hundreds of students. I worked for the international Study Group business. Training & using all Adobe & Macromedia tools to produce programs. Working within an Apple OS environment. Large business environment and team of 400.
Graphic Design Teacher – Martin College – Study Group Australia in 2002 to 2004
Teaching Graphic design & Advertising courses for hundreds of students. I worked for the world’s largest international Study Group business. Training & using all Adobe & Macromedia tools to produce programs. Working within an Apple OS environment. Large business environment and team of 500.
Study Group Australia, trading as Martin College — which received $124m this year. Study Group Australia – which operates the business-focused Martin College and the College of Natural Beauty – received $181 million despite having a completion rate of just 7.8 per cent between 2013 and 2015.