Worked on major projects for General Electric Company, Healthscope, Telstra Corporation & Woolworths and many more companies.
Front-end UI/UX Developer | Project Manager | Developer Front-end Full-stack – past clients Telstra, GE, PwC. User Experience Designer and Desktop Publisher (from Sydney, Australia) to well known and respected global firms listed in Forbes, Fortune 500, NASDAQ, Swiss and on the ASX.
Building relationships, creating value. Your agenda is our agenda. Let’s work together to make sure your company is ready to take advantage of new opportunities to grow.
Proud to be associated with dynamic organisations that challenge us to remain ahead of the field.
Providing workforce management solution’s designed to increase your productivity and reduce cost, enabling you to effectively manage your workforce.
Working with leading Australia–based financial software company, providing Banking, Wealth Management and Mortgage Broking solutions, primarily in Australia, and also internationally across Asia and the Middle-East.
Working with the largest developer of software and web-based tools for healthcare Service Planning, Functional Briefing, Supply Capture, Mapping and Equipment Planning for the entire healthcare industry.
Implementing, executing, and creating sustain enterprise risk management strategies leveraging a comprehensive suite of products and services.
Helping clients to become “smarter” as the planet becomes more digitally interconnected.
Working with Australia’s leading information and advertising business and Australia’s leading information resource.
Working with Australia’s third largest credit union, supporting teachers and their families with savings accounts, loans, insurance, term deposits, credit cards and more.
Working with the world’s second largest company, based on a formula that compared the total sales, profits, assets, and market value of several multinational companies.
For over 18 years I have been specialising in User Interface and User Experience Designs. Graduated in 1997 in Fine Art – BA degree from Monash University, Melbourne, graduated in 2000 in Media and Communications Post-Graduate degree from Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, and graduated in 2007 in Graduate Diploma in Design & Technology at UTS – Sydney University of Technology.
Skilled at translating business and customer requirements into successful user interface designs, designing innovative digital solutions based on user research and design standards. I have a sound understanding of web related browser and server technologies, understand Information Architecture, web usability and accessibility.
Working across research, strategy, design and agile delivery.
Inspiring and challenging creativity through great projects and great teams.
Raciti Design digital consultancy, helping clients to understand their toughest problems and to solve them through the creation of positive and innovative customer experiences.
- Exceptional research, design and deliver some of the most challenging design problems from healthcare, to banking, to not for profits and government services.
- Delivering research, design and strategy services on challenging projects with leading organisations.
- Work collaboratively with agile multidisciplinary teams.
- Identify user needs and demonstrate how design decisions support these trends.
- Confidently explaining design decisions and rationale to clients and stakeholders.
- Plan and conduct research to understand and map existing user experiences/needs and clearly communicate key insights and users and user needs from research.
- Design successful, user focused services that balance business objectives and user needs, meet accessibility standards and work on multiple device formats across all delivery channels.
- Strong background creating research and design artefacts is required, such as user personas, journey maps, wireframes/sketches and prototypes using Axure, Sketch and Envision would be beneficial.
- Define content models, information architectures, taxonomies and navigation structures.
- Plan and facilitate workshops, usability testing and other research and design activities.
- Contribute toward the ongoing development of our Experience Design practice.
- Coach, mentor and develop junior staff to help build expertise.
- Open to and encourage critique from colleagues.
- Promote a positive, innovative culture.
- UX design across research, strategy, design and agile delivery.
- Knowledgeable about Design Thinking, Human Centred design and working in an agile/lean UX environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an enthusiastic, energetic approach to your work.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, clients and stakeholders.
- Present & report findings and solutions in engaging ways.
- Strong understanding of interaction design.
- Strong storytelling and influencing skills.
Working with organisations in an increasingly agile workforce, we’re open to a variety of flexible working styles. These are unique opportunities offering a fun and supportive work environment. The significant breadth of our client base ensures that interesting and varied work is always available.
The opportunity to work with a diverse and progressive team that will allow learning from inspirational people who are committed to ensuring that each and every interaction is an opportunity to learn, challenge, reframe and innovate.
INDUSTRY ACCESS Top industries in our network:
1. Information Technology and Services @ 15%
2. Computer Software @ 5%
3. Staffing and Recruiting @ 5%
4. Marketing and Advertising @ 5%
5. Financial Services @ 4%
• Managing innovative website user centred design projects
• Producing and negotiating scope of work, quotes and detailed timelines
• Resource planning and management of our talented human resources
• Manage and co-ordinate the business and customer research and analysis stages
• Information structures, GUI wireframes, Prototypes builds, Specification documentation, Interface designs, Front end builds, Style guides
Specialties Essential Skills/Attributes:
Experience with Photoshop and other adobe design software
HTML programming (CSS, DHTML)
Ability to understand and create information structure for web applications
Experience in using CRM systems i.e. Sales Force
Knowledge of database modeling
Analytical mind, ability to see the big picture
Experience in telecommunication industry
Experience with mobile user interfaces
• Civic Organizations: 5+ years
• Financial Services: 4 years
• Information Technology: 3 years
• Design: 12+ years
• Educational Institution: 17+ years
• Government: 12 years
User centred designs, Designing innovative digital solutions, Usability and accessibility, GUI wireframes
Raciti Designs has help shape the future of art, design, media and multimedia practice nationally, and on the International stage.
Raciti Designs consultancy has been an intellectually vibrant business, socially engaging, visionary, practice focused and actively linked to industry for two decades.
Copyright © 2001-2017 Raciti Designs & 2017 User Assessment Group (UAG) – ABN: 44 176 718 301. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Penthouse Apartments Melbourne
Penthouse Apartments Melbourne offers guest the opportunity to search for specific Penthouse Accommodation Melbourne in luxury Hotels, Resorts and Apartments.
Penthouse Apartments Gold Coast
Penthouse Apartments Gold Coast offers guest the opportunity to search for specific Sub Penthouse and Penthouse Gold Coast Accommodation Apartments, Hotels and Resorts.
Penthouse Apartments Sydney
Our site offers some of the most sought after Penthouse and Sub Penthouse Accommodation that Sydney has to offer.
Penthouse Apartments Dubai
Penthouse Apartments Dubai offers guest the opportunity to search for specific Penthouse Accommodation Dubai in luxury Hotels, Resorts and Apartments.
Four Bedroom Apartments Dubai
Four Bedroom Apartments Dubai offers guest the opportunity to search for specific Four Bedroom Dubai Apartments Accommodation in luxury Hotels, Resorts and Apartments.
Three Bedroom Apartments Dubai
Dubai Three Bedroom Apartments offers guest the opportunity to search for specific 3 Bedroom Dubai Apartments Accommodation in luxury Hotels, Resorts and Apartments.
One Bedroom Apartments Gold Coast
One Bedroom Apartments Gold Coast offers guest the opportunity to search for specific One Bedroom Gold Coast Accommodation Apartments, Hotels and Resorts.
Two Bedroom Gold Coast Apartments, Hotel & Resorts
Two Bedroom Gold Coast offers guest the opportunity to search for specific Two Bedroom Gold Coast Accommodation Apartments, Hotels and Resorts.
Three Bedroom Gold Coast Apartments
Three Bedroom Gold Coast Apartments offers guest the opportunity to search for specific Three Bedroom Gold Coast Accommodation Apartments, Hotels and Resorts.
KLCC Apartments Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
KLCC Apartments at K Residence Kuala Lumpur is located on top of the Avenue K Shopping Mall in the popular KLCC precinct and offers guest luxury Kuala Lumpur accommodation.
Three Bedroom Apartments Melbourne
Short Stay Three Bedroom Apartments Melbourne list some of the most sought after 3 bedroom accommodation in Melbourne, Southbank and Docklands.