Graduated in 1997 in Fine Art – BA degree from Monash University, Melbourne, graduated in 2000 in Media and Communications Post-Graduate degree from Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, and graduated in 2007 in Graduate Diploma in Design & Technology at UTS – Sydney University of Technology.
User Assessment Group (UAG) is a group who specialise in ongoing assessment of user experiences and expectations, and with integrating user feedback into the ongoing developments. UAG also looks at user focused screen designs of application portal services for mobile other computer devices.
Raciti Designs is specialised in the latest US emerging markets – of social & business activities in the process of rapid growth and industrialization in software application portal development & usability focused projects.
Our philosophy is to place the end user’s needs and the individual’s preferences at the heart of all development project applications across various mobile devices.
We engage with clients at various stages of the software development process to help with the customer’s deliverables, inline with any business objectives our B2B clients are seeking.
UX Design is a process that involves Concept, Design, Develop and Implement.
Our user assessment services to gain an insight to user activity include:
• Focus groups
• Card sorting
• IA validation
• User testing
• Expert reviews usability workshops
• Accessibility reviews
• Content writing
• Website optimizer
• Website analytics
User Assessment Group (UAG) is a one-stop usability assessment service – helping businesses how to make websites application portals more usable, useful, and accessible. User Assessment Group (UAG) addresses and offers services in a broad range of factors that go into web design and mobile device development. The user centered design services will help customers to:
• Plan and design usable sites by collecting data on what users need
• Develop prototypes for website portals, iPhone & iPad apps and Android tablet applications
• Conduct usability tests and write up results
• Measure trends and demographics
The quantifiable benefits that can be achieved through early and continued usability testing include:
• increase in productivity
• decrease in user training requirements
• decrease in calls to the Help Desk and need for technical support
• decrease in user error rate
• decrease in programming costs associated with late design
• decrease in maintenance costs.
They have three facets:
• Performance – What should the user be able to do?
• Conditions – Under what conditions should the user be able to do it?
• Criteria – How well must it be done?
Specific information architecture features that require testing include:
• design – page design, readability, layout, graphics, scrolling
• finding information – navigation, category names, links
• understanding information – content quality and presentation
• search – quality of search results.
For a successful usability evaluation of mobile devices i.e. iPhone & iPads:
• Scenarios need to be realistic and need to represent core tasks that users undertake in any screen activity
• A wide range of scenarios may be necessary to evaluate core tasks undertaken on the touch screen portals
• Participants in the usability evaluation should be representative of your user group/s i.e. various user logins
• You may need to screen capture and record the usability evaluation for thorough analysis
Please call John Raciti on 02 9313 4739 for a usability assessment design quote for your future business needs.
Europe Patent Application (WO/2010/034067)
Past B2B clients: Fortune 500! Global 500, BRW & on the ASX:
• Telstra Corp
• GE Money – General Electric – Rank: 13
• Wizard Home Loans
• Mobile Messenger – Distributor of EMI Music Online
• Department of Defence (Australian) – Siemens
• Brave New World Advertising
• Rubik Financial Limited – ING, Telstra
• Adecco – Rank: 427
Copyright © 2001-2017 Raciti Designs & 2012 User Assessment Group (UAG) – ABN: 44 176 718 301. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Penthouse Apartments Melbourne
Penthouse Apartments Melbourne offers guest the opportunity to search for specific Penthouse Accommodation Melbourne in luxury Hotels, Resorts and Apartments.
Penthouse Apartments Gold Coast
Penthouse Apartments Gold Coast offers guest the opportunity to search for specific Sub Penthouse and Penthouse Gold Coast Accommodation Apartments, Hotels and Resorts.
Penthouse Apartments Sydney
Our site offers some of the most sought after Penthouse and Sub Penthouse Accommodation that Sydney has to offer.
Penthouse Apartments Dubai
Penthouse Apartments Dubai offers guest the opportunity to search for specific Penthouse Accommodation Dubai in luxury Hotels, Resorts and Apartments.
Four Bedroom Apartments Dubai
Four Bedroom Apartments Dubai offers guest the opportunity to search for specific Four Bedroom Dubai Apartments Accommodation in luxury Hotels, Resorts and Apartments.
Three Bedroom Apartments Dubai
Dubai Three Bedroom Apartments offers guest the opportunity to search for specific 3 Bedroom Dubai Apartments Accommodation in luxury Hotels, Resorts and Apartments.
One Bedroom Apartments Gold Coast
One Bedroom Apartments Gold Coast offers guest the opportunity to search for specific One Bedroom Gold Coast Accommodation Apartments, Hotels and Resorts.
Two Bedroom Gold Coast Apartments, Hotel & Resorts
Two Bedroom Gold Coast offers guest the opportunity to search for specific Two Bedroom Gold Coast Accommodation Apartments, Hotels and Resorts.
Three Bedroom Gold Coast Apartments
Three Bedroom Gold Coast Apartments offers guest the opportunity to search for specific Three Bedroom Gold Coast Accommodation Apartments, Hotels and Resorts.
KLCC Apartments Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
KLCC Apartments at K Residence Kuala Lumpur is located on top of the Avenue K Shopping Mall in the popular KLCC precinct and offers guest luxury Kuala Lumpur accommodation.
Three Bedroom Apartments Melbourne
Short Stay Three Bedroom Apartments Melbourne list some of the most sought after 3 bedroom accommodation in Melbourne, Southbank and Docklands.